Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Changed blogskins , <:@8:26 PM

Alright , changed my blogskin .
I think it's nice right , laughs .
But my musicplayer dontknow whathappen , buqian .. ):

Currently my mood , damnbad .
Cant breathe properly .. Suddenly i miss him .
Today 0messages , maybe i should be happy about it .
Cos i've decided not to love anyone nows .
But why i missed you so much now ?
Have been wondering what're you doing right now .
Are you sleeping ? Perhaps so .
Negative thoughts run all over my head ..
It's destorying my mind , laughs .

I wanna hug now , a real hug ... ):
Desperately needed one nowwww ..
Hais ..

Today went to Lotone with Syafiqah & Zulaikha'baby .
Im laughing , but it's a fake one . -sighs-
What to do now , im just like a deadperson .

I belong to no one now , (':

about
who i think i am.

Yanling here , 15yearsold this year .
You're expected to give me presents on 23january every year !:D
I'm blissfully attached to Mr.Ashriel on 12august♥
Don't snatch him away from me , one touch , i'll bite you hard .
I've this bestfriend named Xiaomin , 22th is always noted ♥
She's mine till i die , no taking away from me either !
credits
template by : mymost loved*
original image : skyhopper.