Sunday, May 23, 2010
Happyhappy mood , ! :D@10:01 PM

Muhahah , today happyhappy mood till the end lah ! ♥
Swee ah , baby's post for me is so damn CUTE !!

Asking me to go hunting , -carrying a gun-
Hehe , -scanning for boys around-

Kekes , so glad im in such a goodmood nah ,
now msn with baby , so much fun !
kekes , what would i do without her , i wonder .
I'll be died by now without her !

Suddenly realised that me and baby have alot in common , !
Interest , emotions , etctec .
Issit good ?

OFCOS IT'S GOOD !
SO WE CAN UNDERSTAND EACHOTHER BETTER MAH !
Agree mah baby ? :D
-big grins-

Alright , end here bah ,

about
who i think i am.

Yanling here , 15yearsold this year .
You're expected to give me presents on 23january every year !:D
I'm blissfully attached to Mr.Ashriel on 12august♥
Don't snatch him away from me , one touch , i'll bite you hard .
I've this bestfriend named Xiaomin , 22th is always noted ♥
She's mine till i die , no taking away from me either !
credits
template by : mymost loved*
original image : skyhopper.