Friday, May 14, 2010
For you my baby , C:@6:48 PM





Baby's credit , ! ^-^
Chiochio baby woh , !
Ahahash , xD

Post for you bahs .
Okay , i knew that the post is written for me ,
though you avoid that question when i asked you .
But i knew it's for me .
But it's alright baby , C;

Just wanna tell you that i'll be there for you when you need me ,
yeah i know i cant be there for you for 24hours ,
cos my phone'll be off during the night ,
but throughout the morning , afternoon , and evening ,
i'll be there for you , always ready to listen to your problems ,
This month , i can say that it's very tough .
My terrible moodswings , mostly affected people .
I know that you're always trying to cheer me up ,
eventually i did for these 3days , but it had become your turn ,
for your moodswings to come , and yet i was so useless ,
couldnt help you , couldnt cheer you up ,
didn even know what's going on ,
but i do knew that the main problem was HIM ,
He's really tearing you apart ,
But due to your stubborness ( NO OFFENCE , ): )
You couldnt live without him , so i got to understand that .

But all throughout , baby ,
You got to remember that i'm always there for you ,
no matter what happens .

Lastly , iloveyou ♥
8moredays counting baby , !

ﺕYANLING & ﺕXIAOMIN

about
who i think i am.

Yanling here , 15yearsold this year .
You're expected to give me presents on 23january every year !:D
I'm blissfully attached to Mr.Ashriel on 12august♥
Don't snatch him away from me , one touch , i'll bite you hard .
I've this bestfriend named Xiaomin , 22th is always noted ♥
She's mine till i die , no taking away from me either !
credits
template by : mymost loved*
original image : skyhopper.