Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Fuckedup , _l_@8:14 PM

_L_
Eh fuckingpasserby .
You not happy simi siah . Do i even fucking know you ?
If you think i know you is a joke , then go make up a fucking joke up lah .
Saying there's this bitch named Yap Yan Ling ,
who anyhow said she know who am i , spamming her blog !
I bet , when people ask you did you write your name down ,
And you said you wrote as PASSERBY , they'll laugh like fuck !
You are then fucking patheic kay , so what im a flirt ?
Do i need you to care ? Do you want me to flirt you too ?
Stop cominghere , giving me stupid comments about me ,
when you donteven fucking know me , _l_
You not happy , just bloody fuck off from this blog ,
NEVER EVER COME BACK AGAIN , !
I DONT NEED YOU TO EVEN COMMENT ABOUT ME .
WHO'RE YOU TO EVEN COMMENT ABOUT ME ?
YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME .
I REPEAT , NOTHING !
If you still wanna make a fuss about it ,

WRITE DOWN YOUR FUCKING NAME AND EMAIL DOWN LAH ! PATHEIC DOG .

MY BLOG MY SAY , I DONT NEED YOU TO SAY ANYTHING .

about
who i think i am.

Yanling here , 15yearsold this year .
You're expected to give me presents on 23january every year !:D
I'm blissfully attached to Mr.Ashriel on 12august♥
Don't snatch him away from me , one touch , i'll bite you hard .
I've this bestfriend named Xiaomin , 22th is always noted ♥
She's mine till i die , no taking away from me either !
credits
template by : mymost loved*
original image : skyhopper.