Saturday, May 15, 2010
Funfun time today , ! :D@9:14 PM














Hahs , today had a funfun time , !
I went go out Jasmine , Syafiqah , Zulaikha and Nabilah , !
First to Chinatown , den back to Lotone cos Nabilah and Zulaikha needs to pray ,
me and Jasmine ate KFC buddymeal , :D
Eat till so full lah , xD

After that train-ed down to Somerset , den randomly walked ,
walked to Plaza Singpular , after that bus-ed down to Lotone .
So tired manzxc , i stand almost for the wholeday , !
My back , shoulder , and leg is like so pain now , ):
My eyes are too , it was sleepy at first ,
but after bathing , it's not so sleepy anymore , hehe .

I know the leg picture is like LOL ,
but , it look so nice , and skinny , xD
Ofcos it's not for real lah , keke .


Whatever i see , whatever i do , i'll think of you ,
what's the fucking thing that will make me dont think of you again , ?
I'm really very fuckedup of myself , keep thinking of you .
-sighs-



7moredays to me and Xiaomin'baby 3rd month , !!!!!!!!
2moredays to me and Tiongen'hubby & Fuqi'precious 1st month , !

about
who i think i am.

Yanling here , 15yearsold this year .
You're expected to give me presents on 23january every year !:D
I'm blissfully attached to Mr.Ashriel on 12august♥
Don't snatch him away from me , one touch , i'll bite you hard .
I've this bestfriend named Xiaomin , 22th is always noted ♥
She's mine till i die , no taking away from me either !
credits
template by : mymost loved*
original image : skyhopper.