Saturday, May 22, 2010
Happy 3rd month baby !@1:18 PM

Firstly ..

HAPPY 3RDMONTH BABY ! ♥

This month is really a very tough month ,
with the both of us having terrible moodswings .
But we're still have eachother .
I just hope the next month it'll be better than this month .




To Tiongen'baby :
Currently im still not sure whether i have feelings for you ,
but i know that you have been caring for me ,
being there for me , always trying to cheer me up .
Recently you've been very moody too ,
when i've " recovered " , it have been become your turn to be moody ,
you've been complaining to me that you're very stress with your studies ,
and alot of the negative thinkings are haunting you around .
Now i understand how you feel when im like this ..
Baby , please stop saying that you're going to die ,
stop saying that it's time for you to go etcetc .
Yeah , i know that it's hard for you , i keep always wanting to hugyou .
Thankyou for being there for you .
Thankyou for cheering me up ,
though your messages are abit boring ,
but i'll keep trying to cheer you up .
Example , talking to you on the phone .
Lastly ,
iloveyou baby , and cheerup baby !

about
who i think i am.

Yanling here , 15yearsold this year .
You're expected to give me presents on 23january every year !:D
I'm blissfully attached to Mr.Ashriel on 12august♥
Don't snatch him away from me , one touch , i'll bite you hard .
I've this bestfriend named Xiaomin , 22th is always noted ♥
She's mine till i die , no taking away from me either !
credits
template by : mymost loved*
original image : skyhopper.