Monday, May 24, 2010
Happy 1year5month laopo ! ♥@5:19 PM

Firstly , i got to say :

HAPPY 1YEAR5MONTH LAOPO ! ♥

Hehes , though me and you are not that close ,
but im sure we'll get closer and closer in time bah , xD
Thankyou , for being there for me .
Thankyou , for all your sweetsweet words that day on msn .
Thankyou , for always making me feel safe to approach you .

Sorry , for always making you worry for me .
Sorry , for not being there for you when you need someone .

Laopo , must remember that im here for you always kay ?
Anything wrong , just come to me , ♥


To passerby :
Who're you to say me ?
You dont even know the real me ,
Is it a big fuck even though you know me since secondary 1 ,
but you disapeared for a year , and only came back this year .
And we have tons and tons of quarrels .
Do you have any rights to say me ?
What i wanna do , do you have the rights ?
What you have done , you should have known .
I flirt , so ? Big deal ?
But who you flirt , you should have known .
You said that i had ignored you , keep concentrating with my studies .
That's why you flirted someone . I cant even imagine you flirted , !
You said sorry for flirting , but is there any use ?
No , what is done is done fucker .
There's nothing that you can rewind back .
If you not happy , kindly fuckoff .
Or just write down your fucking name down ,
your parents gave you your name , you should be proud of it .


There's gonna be a war in my tagboard soon , (:

Thanks Tiongen , for correcting my english ,
and Baby for shooting him , it's nicely done .

about
who i think i am.

Yanling here , 15yearsold this year .
You're expected to give me presents on 23january every year !:D
I'm blissfully attached to Mr.Ashriel on 12august♥
Don't snatch him away from me , one touch , i'll bite you hard .
I've this bestfriend named Xiaomin , 22th is always noted ♥
She's mine till i die , no taking away from me either !
credits
template by : mymost loved*
original image : skyhopper.