Friday, May 14, 2010
End of Mid-Year , ! :D@6:02 PM

Yay , ! ﺕ
Finally today is the lastday of Mid-year , ! :D

Today , is totally funfunfunfun , ! ♥
After school , wait for Jasmine till around 12plus .
Den took bus to bp , walked BP for awhile ,
Den we have decided to go sortof a haunted house ,
together with Syafiqah and Jasmine .
I wasnt listening or see-ing anything cos i wasnt paying attention to it , xD
But what i knew ,
I HAD ALOT OF MOSQUTIO BITES , xD

So Syafiqah was randomly taking pictures of the place ,
I thinking she's trying to take some pictures of (...) ,
Hahs , i guess you should have knew it lah ,

Den in the bus , Jasmine was telling me that she and Syafiqah heard there's some boots sound ,
halfway there , there's a old malay lady suddenly shouted ,
I got chuatio and shouted too , xD
Jasmine and I was laughing like wth , hehe .
I really got chuatio loh , !!!!!
But the thought of it , really makes me smile ,
Hahas .

Afterthat , go back to Lotone ,
Went to the library ,
Me and Syafiqah was laughing about the nails ,
Ahahas , very funny lah today .

Love today , !!! ♥
Tomorrow i'll be meeting up with Jasmine , Syafiqah , and Zulaikha , !
I just hope my father allows me to skip this week's badminton training , !
-prayhard-

about
who i think i am.

Yanling here , 15yearsold this year .
You're expected to give me presents on 23january every year !:D
I'm blissfully attached to Mr.Ashriel on 12august♥
Don't snatch him away from me , one touch , i'll bite you hard .
I've this bestfriend named Xiaomin , 22th is always noted ♥
She's mine till i die , no taking away from me either !
credits
template by : mymost loved*
original image : skyhopper.