Friday, November 12, 2010
@10:18 PM


Hm , so sorry girl . I don't know you well yeah . But you're pretty ! :B
Apology to you a million , but we can know each other more ? ^^



IVYYY !! Heyhey , haha . Primary school schoolmates . Didn't talk much during primary school though , so . I'm sorry i don't know what to type here ):

AHHHH , see the pretty girl up there ? That's my honeylove . Chio right ? Haha .
I just wanna say honeylove , thanks for sometimes cheering me up when i'm low yeah .
And making me feel special , thankyou ! Million hearts to you .
Hahahah , BABYYYY !
Awesome friend , always being there for me . But girl , i feel lately we're starting to drift alot . Our textes aren't the same anymore . But i understand that you've been down lately ? Well cheerup alright love ? It hurt to see you like this ): Baby , i'm really afraid that things will change when i'm gone to Cambodia and OBS . I'm really am .. ): Let's just hope nothing'll change , -prayhard-

Shihui , hm . I'm sorry . I don't know what to type here .


LAOGONG ! Haha . I'm sorry too . Mind is blank nowwwwwwwww ... Fianceeeee . I just miss the days we used to text everyday , and sharing our problem within us .

Just remember i'll be there for you when you need me yeah , just a text :)


about
who i think i am.

Yanling here , 15yearsold this year .
You're expected to give me presents on 23january every year !:D
I'm blissfully attached to Mr.Ashriel on 12august♥
Don't snatch him away from me , one touch , i'll bite you hard .
I've this bestfriend named Xiaomin , 22th is always noted ♥
She's mine till i die , no taking away from me either !
credits
template by : mymost loved*
original image : skyhopper.