Sunday, June 20, 2010
Newblogskin <;@4:39 PM

Hoho , hellohello !
I just change my blogskin again , how's is it ?
Do taq me about it alrights ? <:
Thanksthanks , <:

I found myself in love in Plurk already lah !
So funfun , meet so many qans , hoho !
Hehe , okay . Will get more qans from there x:
Hahas , hmm . Today leh .
Normalday , yesterday night never sleep at all leh !
I watch tv till 3 , then read Eclipsebook till morning !
Then during in the Religionclass so tired x:
But now , not tired at all , keke .
Kaykay , i'll end here bah .
I got nothingmuch to post , OHOH !

2moredays to 4thmonth ! ♥

about
who i think i am.

Yanling here , 15yearsold this year .
You're expected to give me presents on 23january every year !:D
I'm blissfully attached to Mr.Ashriel on 12august♥
Don't snatch him away from me , one touch , i'll bite you hard .
I've this bestfriend named Xiaomin , 22th is always noted ♥
She's mine till i die , no taking away from me either !
credits
template by : mymost loved*
original image : skyhopper.