Sunday, September 19, 2010
201th post .@10:57 PM

Okay , i'm here to post again .
Well , actually , in the morning . I'm really feeling really unwanted you know .
I don't knom whether baby did come and view my blog .
But you know , i just feel very unwanted by her .
Friday , i mean . I seriously never do anything wrong what .
Then she's giving me this cold shoulder , things are not what i expected on Friday .
I took the wrong bus , and it went all the way to Bugis .
Then this blogshop owner being so unreasonable , i really fucking pissed off you know .
Added up that today i found that today my boy doesn't have cca on that Friday .
I really tear , and i'm really thinking that this little thing i can already tear .
And , we had alittle conflict though , so what'll happen when it's to a bigger quarrel ?
But i really hope that we won't have quarrels , i really don't want .
I think i tear because it's added up to the stress i'm having for baby .
I guess this is the reason why i tear ? (:
But everything is okay now , cookiemonster is so sweet today like seriously .
He said iloveyou in chinese , even though he's a foreigner .
I'm finding myself loving him more and more ! :D
Okay , i shall start with the letter thing i find very interesting on baby's blog .
( Ps , i'll do it more later because i can't on the computer everyday )

Day 1 : Your best friend .
To say the truth , i really sank down when baby didn't write it's me . Though she didn't write about me , i'm still going to write it down as her . We have known each other for 5 months , it's going to be 6 months soon . We've shared each other's deepest secrets , and always happy together . Well , yeah . I don't really know what to type though , but i just wish we can last very long , 22th , ♥

YANLING



SilentLetters.
Day 1 - Your best friend Day 2 - your crush . Day 3 - your parents . Day 4 - your sibling . Day 6 - a stranger . Day 7 - your ex boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush . Day 8 - your favourite internet friend .Day 9 - someone you wish you could meet. Day 10 - someone you don't talk to as much as you'd like to. Day 11 - a deceased person you wish you could talk to. Day 12 - the person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain. Day 13 - someone you wish could forgive you. Day 14 - someone you’ve drifted away from. Day 15 - the person you miss the most. Day 16 - someone that’s not in your state/country. Day 17 - someone from your childhood. Day 18 - the person that you wish you could be. Day 19 - someone that pesters your mind—good or bad. Day 20 - the one that broke your heart the hardest. Day 21 - someone you judged by their first impression. Day 22 - someone you want to give a second chance to. Day 23 - the last person you kissed. Day 24 - the person that gave you your favorite memory. Day 25 - the person you know that is going through the worst of times. Day 26 - the last person you made a pinky promise to. Day 27 - the friendliest person you knew for only one day. Day 28 - someone that changed your life. Day 29 - the person that you want tell everything to, but too afraid to. Day 30 - your reflection in the mirror.

about
who i think i am.

Yanling here , 15yearsold this year .
You're expected to give me presents on 23january every year !:D
I'm blissfully attached to Mr.Ashriel on 12august♥
Don't snatch him away from me , one touch , i'll bite you hard .
I've this bestfriend named Xiaomin , 22th is always noted ♥
She's mine till i die , no taking away from me either !
credits
template by : mymost loved*
original image : skyhopper.