Friday, July 23, 2010
Hellohello ! :D@8:51 PM

Haha , hello people !
Im like finally posting my super dead blog eh , keke .
Anyway , today's the day that me and baby meetup !
I thought at first we'll diamdiam noh ,
but no leh , we laugh quite alot , and then plus she treat me mac x:
Thankseh baby ! Keke , and we done something that something small kids do eh baby , -winks-
Hahah ! Which is L and M , totally not nice uh mine .
Baby's one not bad noh , i chose the wrong colour >:
Anyway , Monday im going to lotone to see whether there's the number 2 anot x:
Hehe , and we bought a diary , which makes us officially broke !
The diary is a written communcation between me and baby , and it's my idea ><
Hehe , nice eh , hahahah .
Always thinking random stuffs x:

Anyway , after this meeting , there'll be so many things we're going to do uh ! <3
Yay , next time i'll be super excited to meet baby instead of nervous already !
Hehe , baby , iloveyou ! ♥

about
who i think i am.

Yanling here , 15yearsold this year .
You're expected to give me presents on 23january every year !:D
I'm blissfully attached to Mr.Ashriel on 12august♥
Don't snatch him away from me , one touch , i'll bite you hard .
I've this bestfriend named Xiaomin , 22th is always noted ♥
She's mine till i die , no taking away from me either !
credits
template by : mymost loved*
original image : skyhopper.