Sunday, August 29, 2010
199th post .@2:57 PM

Okay , i'm here to post my super dead blog alright .
I'm going to find another blogskin after this .
Okay , i'm really thinking whether should i go to the Outward Bound ?
Is this the only way to get my NYAA silver award ?
I'm not sure siah , i don't really feel like going .
Cos i'm really anti-social , lol ..
Okayokay , and yeah . I'm attached -peace-
Well , i got nothing to post now , i shall go and find my new blogskin then (:


12th is always loved , i hope we'll lastlong , ♥
A's .

about
who i think i am.

Yanling here , 15yearsold this year .
You're expected to give me presents on 23january every year !:D
I'm blissfully attached to Mr.Ashriel on 12august♥
Don't snatch him away from me , one touch , i'll bite you hard .
I've this bestfriend named Xiaomin , 22th is always noted ♥
She's mine till i die , no taking away from me either !
credits
template by : mymost loved*
original image : skyhopper.