Friday, June 11, 2010
189th post , <;@12:10 AM

Hehe , baby's helping me to put the twitter and plurk things in my blog .
Thanksbaby !

Hmm , today went to Lotone with Mummy , Yuliang , Yongliang and Xiangxiang .
Bought alot of things siah , x;
Bought a English pratisce book , some pens , a book , and the shoe i wanted from CottonOn !
Alot right , hoho .

I also watched KaradeKid with Yuliang and Xiangxiang .
So nice lah ! ;D
Watching it with Jasmine again at Saturday , hehe .

Today Chuyun`laopo really made my day lah !
Wrote sweetsweet things in Facebook , x;
16th im meeting her le , like finally .
Really hope Mummy allows , i'll be good girl this few days ,
doing homework , making her happy , hehe .

Kaykay , im going to see my blog with my Twitter le , ♥

iloveyou ♥

about
who i think i am.

Yanling here , 15yearsold this year .
You're expected to give me presents on 23january every year !:D
I'm blissfully attached to Mr.Ashriel on 12august♥
Don't snatch him away from me , one touch , i'll bite you hard .
I've this bestfriend named Xiaomin , 22th is always noted ♥
She's mine till i die , no taking away from me either !
credits
template by : mymost loved*
original image : skyhopper.