Thursday, June 17, 2010
I suddenly missed you ):@5:13 PM

Hellohello ! (;
Im here to post my dead blog , laughs .
Hmm , im just heading on to my blog title ..
Im really starting to miss you boy , when im listening to Christian songs .
And what's worse , it's from your church , and i've the urge to text you .
But i didnt dare to text , im still wondering that guy in black shirt and black skinnes was it you ?
It's just that the hairstyle was different , and i heard that you're using a iPhone .
But that guy is using a Nokia phone , similar to my dad's .
But if that guy was you , i really dont mind , cos he's cute x:
Hahas , so im missing you now .. Im wondering how are you now .
Are you doing good without me ? (:
Well , i hope so , i'll get this missing soon , cos he's just my online stead .




ZJW , i miss you , ):

about
who i think i am.

Yanling here , 15yearsold this year .
You're expected to give me presents on 23january every year !:D
I'm blissfully attached to Mr.Ashriel on 12august♥
Don't snatch him away from me , one touch , i'll bite you hard .
I've this bestfriend named Xiaomin , 22th is always noted ♥
She's mine till i die , no taking away from me either !
credits
template by : mymost loved*
original image : skyhopper.